If you are new to WordPress and have problems with setting up the theme you might want to import the demo content file that comes with the theme. The following actions will import some dummy posts and pages from the live preview:
- Go to menu Tools > Import
- Select WordPress from the list
- If you haven’t installed the WordPress import plugin, a popup window will appears and ask you to install it. Just click Install Now. When the installation progress is completed, click Activate Plugin & Run Importer. If you have installed this plugin, skip to next step.
- Click Browse and select demo-data.xml file from the download package
(Example: massage demo on path: pure\assets\data-demo\cleaning, so the same for others)
- Click Upload file and import
- When you are asked to import author, you can create new author or import to existing author. You also should check the Download checkbox and import file attachments.
Select WordPress from the list
Continue with steps in image
Display asked to import author, selected and continue